i thought if i could touch this place or feel it
this brokenness inside me might start healing
out here its like i’m someone else,
i thought that maybe i could find myself
miranda lambert | the house that built me
1. i have five main colors that i wear! givenchy’s le rouge in magnolia organza, mac’s ruby woo, kat von d’s everlasting love liquid lipstick in bachelorette or outlaw, or urban decay’s revolution in f-bomb!
2. i don’t know if i have a least favorite sport?? i actually really love sports, like, i played pretty much every sport i could when i was a kid (soccer, softball, field hockey, basketball, tennis, swim team). my favorite sport to watch now is football (i am an unapologetic colts fan) but my favorite sport to play was always field hockey, i played for 7 years and it is a HUGE part of why i am who i am. maybe basketball? i hated playing it and don’t really watch it.
3. i literally wrote my college entrance essay about RENT so it is very important to me, i don’t really even know if i can talk about it without getting super emotional and i have gotten a lot of shit for liking it and it is, like, not something i can take shit about. i have a couple of very strong lines in the sand about things that seem arbitrary and RENT is one of them, i’ve seen it 13 times on broadway and 4 more with touring casts and i know the soundtrack backward and forward and one time i cried so hard at a performance that a cast member found me afterward to ask if i was okay. but in general, my family brought me up with musicals! it was really important to my mom that i grow up with theater, including musicals, so i did, and singing in the rain is still my favorite movie of all time because i watched it so many times when i was a kid, so! musical theater is very important to me!
my first instinct was “don’t say derek hale, don’t say derek hale,” but i’m going to say derek hale is shadow in this situation, for a number of reasons, including but not limited to: shadow leads by instinct and even though derek isn’t an alpha anymore, i think scott still trusts his wolf instincts as much as his own; i’m fairly invested in scott and derek being allies, so the part where sassy is rescued and chance and shadow have to go it alone would be hilarious; at one point, i’m pretty sure i remember shadow telling chance, “if i don’t make it this is where i’ve buried all of my treasures,” which is exactly the kind of overdramatic thing derek hale would say to scott as he sacrifices himself to a mountain lion; and also this.
1. SCOTT MCCALL AS GOOD HEARTED JODIE SAWYER AND STILES STILINSKI AS KIND OF AN ASSHOLE BUT AN IMPORTANT ONE EVA we all know the girls should have dated in center stage anyway
2. oh my god? i literally just want stiles to be sassy the cat scott can be chance, why have i never considered this before
3. i have no feelings about raccoons unless you mean bucky barnes in which case i have too many
(sorry i’m on my phone i can’t tag stuff i’ll tag later!)